Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maja Sandberg
Dr. Maja Sandberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Sandberg is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospi, Mercy Medical Center Redding and Shasta Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sandberg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maja Sandberg has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Maja Sandberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.
Dr. Vicki Philben
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Redding, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Rafael Lupercio
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Redding, CA 0.14 mi24
Dr. Paul Beck
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Redding, CA 0.14 mi10