Overall Review

no change

June 25th, 2015
Terrible secretary
I have seen doctor Ali for many years now, he is a very nice and great doctor. He also is very friendly and kind. But his secretary is not friendly at all, every time I go she is so serious and cold. Even she call the police to scored me out!!, just because I wanted her to prove me that she send me the statement as she said she did because I didn't received anything. Also sje said that I couldn't go and see the doctor anymore.

March 30th, 2015
Great doc

March 18th, 2015
Mrs.
I want to recommend this Dr to everyone. He was very friendly, unlike most doctors you come across now a days that just walk into the room and don't even greet you. He made me feel comfortable and he seemed like he really cared about my health. He was very professional, very caring. That day I wasn't just a case number to him, I was a sick person that needed help. I got to meet the office manager as well. She was a very nice and sweet person. SIX STARS IF I COULD!!

August 4th, 2014
ALEJANDRA
Dr ali is great

June 25th, 2012
I TOOK MY SON TO THE E.R. BECAUSE HE WAS VERY ILL.WE CONTACTED DR.ALI,S OFFICE FOR FOLLOW UP ADVICE AND TO MAKE AN APP. AND WE WERE NEVER CALLED BACK ,THEY DON,T CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS WHEN ITS REGARDING SOMETHING SERIOUS.IF YOUR APPOINTMENT GOES SMOOTHLY THEN YEA IT,S GREAT BUT IN OUR CASE IT WASN,T SO GREAT.

November 24th, 2010
All my gratitude for Dr Ali, he is been very nice with all my family and everyone else I know. Every one loves him, he cares a lot for his patients.

July 19th, 2009
excellent in every way.
he was sweet kind and an excellent dr, was very quick in understanding my condition,spent time with me explaining. i would recommend him to everyone.

November 12th, 2008
Irresponsible receptionist?!?!
I called the doctor 3 times and talked to the secretary. I never got a called back from the doctor or the receptionist. I had to keep insisting because I was concerned about my son. I am just wondering wether the secretary did give the doctor my message or not. It is very dissapointing that I can never speak to my sons doctor when I need him.