A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majaz Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majaz Khan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majaz Ali Khan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Majaz A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Majaz Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Majaz Khan practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.