A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majd Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majd Hakim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majd Hakim, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from University Of Damascus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hakim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majd Hakim MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Majd Hakim practice?
- Dr. Majd Hakim has 1 office location.
Dr. Majd Hakim practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Internists and Frederick Endocrinologists.