A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majdi Ashchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majdi Ashchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majdi Ashchi, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashchi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ashchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majdi Ashchi DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Majdi Ashchi practice?
- Dr. Majdi Ashchi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Majdi Ashchi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL and Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.