A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majdi Ashchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majdi Ashchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashchi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ashchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majdi Ashchi, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashchi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ashchi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majdi Ashchi DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Majdi Ashchi practice?
- Dr. Majdi Ashchi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Majdi Ashchi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL and Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.