Dr. Majed Barazanji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Majed Barazanji?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Majed Barazanji?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2015

FIND ANOTHER DR>

Extremely rude staff. Half cannot speak English. I would not recommend going here.

May 14th, 2011

Dr. Barazanji... Great Doctor

I visited Doctor Barazanji for the first time 3 months ago. His office worked me in for same day service. The wait was very minimal and he was super thorough in diagnosing my health problems. He was a no nonsense, to the point doctor. I really respected and appreciated the service that he provided. As someone that doesn't like to get jerked around, I found Dr. Barazanji the best doctor for me. I would recommend Dr. Barazanji to anyone.

January 27th, 2009

Dr. B is among the best physicians in the nation

Dr. Barazanji has provided myself and other family members the kind of care that you only wish to receive from a physician. He spends an adequate amount of time developing comfort between the patient and doctor relationship. I always feel like I can contact his office if I have any questions and he is very quick to meet with me if I have a problem. In more ways than one he has saved my life by making note of problems I would not have ever found. Anyone in the Des Moines are should go see Dr. B.