A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majed Dasouki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majed Dasouki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasouki
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Dasouki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majed Dasouki, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasouki graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Dasouki has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majed J Dasouki BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Majed J. Dasouki practice?
- Dr. Majed Dasouki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Majed Dasouki practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Lenexa Pediatricians and Lenexa Geneticists.