A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majeed Paduvana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majeed Paduvana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majeed Paduvana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Paduvana graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paduvana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majeed A Paduvana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Majeed A. Paduvana practice?
- Dr. Majeed Paduvana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Majeed Paduvana practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Utica, MI.
See Roseville Internists.