Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Al-Zagoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Al-Zagoum, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Al-Zagoum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Zagoum graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Zagoum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Al-Zagoum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Majid Al-Zagoum practice?
Dr. Majid Al-Zagoum practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Roseville Cardiologists.