A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Basit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Basit is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basit
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Basit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Basit graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Basit has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Basit MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Basit practice?
- Dr. Majid Basit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Majid Basit practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rosenberg, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.