Learn more about Dr. Majid Basit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Basit is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Basit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Basit graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Basit has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Majid A. Basit practice?
Dr. Majid Basit practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Rosenberg, TX.
See Wharton Internists and Wharton Cardiologists.