A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Basit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Basit is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basit
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Basit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Basit graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Basit has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Basit MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Basit practice?
- Dr. Majid Basit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Majid Basit practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rosenberg, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.