A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Eshghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Eshghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshghi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eshghi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Majid Eshghi MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Majid M. Eshghi practice?
- Dr. Majid Eshghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Majid Eshghi practices Urology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists.