A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Fateh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Fateh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Fateh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fateh graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fateh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Fateh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Fateh practice?
- Dr. Majid Fateh has 1 office location.
Dr. Majid Fateh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.