A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Fotuhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Fotuhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Fotuhi, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fotuhi graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fotuhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Fotuhi MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Fotuhi practice?
- Dr. Majid Fotuhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Majid Fotuhi practices Neurology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Neurologists.