Dr. Majid Bashy, MD
Phlebologist- Internist

The Best show details The Best
by John B. on Apr 28th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Bashy for over six years. During that time,he has not only treated me for varicose veins,but severe ulcerations which resulted from poor blood flow . The man knows his stuff. They do ultra sound,which is very important to make sure to get the right veins when doing lazer and sclerotherapy. I honestly don't know if I'd still have feet with out Dr. Bashy because my varicose veins and ulcerations were so bad. God bless Dr. Bashy and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Bashy.

A Trustworthy Doc show details A Trustworthy Doc
by Sequoia L. on Apr 17th, 2013

I did a lot of research and interviewed a few doctors before choosing Dr. Bashy to treat my varicose veins with ultrasound guided sclerotherapy. This procedure makes the most sense to me because using the ultrasound as they are injecting ensures that they can see exactly what they are doing as they do it and do a more complete job. I chose him because of his experience and because I felt I could trust him . He let me record our consultation so I could remember what was said about my veins and my options, which I appreciated (and was not true of every doc!) I was nervous before the first procedure, but it was less traumatic than having my blood drawn, and the kind nurse that gave me the ultrasound reassured me and answered all my questions. I had put off this procedure for awhile for financial reasons, and Dr. Bashy's offer of a 5% cash discount saved me a good amount - that was very welcome! For me, being comfortable with someone, trusting their knowledge and their integrity was highly important and I felt confident that I was in good hands with all his staff. And it's so nice to enjoy looking at my legs again!

A great experience! show details A great experience!
by Cortney on Jan 23rd, 2013

I wanted to say thank you to Dr. Bashy. Due to my family history of bad circulation and varicose veins, I've struggled with spider veins since my teens. I'd seen other doctors/technicians who treated my veins with short term solutions. After one of my legs ended up with a terrible varicose vein after my pregnancy, I told my husband I would never wear shorts or dresses again. He said that was unacceptable :) so we researched and talked with friends who referred us to Dr. Bashy. I'm so pleased with my permanent results and the very non-invasive treatment of sclerotherapy recommended by Dr. Bashy. Now I can comfortably wear shorts without giving my legs a second thought (other than thinking they've never looked better!). Thank you again Dr. Bashy. Sincerely, Cortney