Dr. Majid Hajizadeh-Bashy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Majid Hajizadeh-Bashy?

April 5th, 2016

I visited Dr.Bashy first time almost 2 years ago. He done excellent job on my leg to get rid of varicose and spider veins. My friend recommended at first and now I recommend to all of you . He makes you happy with result

April 28th, 2013

The Best

I've been going to Dr. Bashy for over six years. During that time,he has not only treated me for varicose veins,but severe ulcerations which resulted from poor blood flow . The man knows his stuff. They do ultra sound,which is very important to make sure to get the right veins when doing lazer and sclerotherapy. I honestly don't know if I'd still have feet with out Dr. Bashy because my varicose veins and ulcerations were so bad. God bless Dr. Bashy and his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Bashy.

April 17th, 2013

A Trustworthy Doc

I did a lot of research and interviewed a few doctors before choosing Dr. Bashy to treat my varicose veins with ultrasound guided sclerotherapy. This procedure makes the most sense to me because using the ultrasound as they are injecting ensures that they can see exactly what they are doing as they do it and do a more complete job. I chose him because of his experience and because I felt I could trust him . He let me record our consultation so I could remember what was said about my veins and my options, which I appreciated (and was not true of every doc!) I was nervous before the first procedure, but it was less traumatic than having my blood drawn, and the kind nurse that gave me the ultrasound reassured me and answered all my questions. I had put off this procedure for awhile for financial reasons, and Dr. Bashy's offer of a 5% cash discount saved me a good amount - that was very welcome! For me, being comfortable with someone, trusting their knowledge and their integrity was highly important and I felt confident that I was in good hands with all his staff. And it's so nice to enjoy looking at my legs again!

February 3rd, 2016