Dr. Majid Mani Is this you?

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr. Mani is an excellent physician. He is very caring and gentle. He is the only doctor that I would feel comfortable injecting my eye. He is a very intelligent doctor and he goes out of his way to make sure my eyes are healthy.

exceptional service

Posted on February 27th, 2014

The staff and Doctor Mani are always so welcoming and efficient. I come down from Washington in the winter and it's always a pleasure to see him. He has expanded since I last visited him and he has several doctors that help him. It was to my liking that in one case Doctor Mani called his colleague and asked him for a second opinion right then and there. I realized that this is exactly what is in my best interest, Doctor Pons agreed with the treatment and now more than ever I am sure the treatment that is being done is what's best. I highly recommended Doctor Mani, and trust me when I say... you will never feel the same about any other Doctor :)

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Dr. Mani and his staff are very kind. He is very involved in our community. He even writes articles in our newspaper from time to time. Dr. Mani is a good soul and it reflects well on others.

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Very gentle and kind. He treats you like Family, not your ordinary Doctor :)

NICE AND CARING MAN

Posted on September 20th, 2013

GREAT SERVICE FROM THE STAFF AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DOCTOR MANI.VERY NICE AND WELCOMING MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE.

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I woke up with what seemed to be pink eye so I went in as a walk in. Dr. Mani was away in a meeting but I agreed to see the Doctor that was seeing patients that day. Dr. Pons was very helpful and quick! He gave me a prescription for anti biotic and I had to follow up with him or Dr. Mani. I chose Dr. Mani just because he has been my Doctor for so long but I highly recommend either or. Very nice and helpful staff. The medical assistant that helped me (Jenny ) was very friendly & answered all my questions with a smile. Always very satisfied with my visits

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Huge office and friendly staff (All fluent in both English & Spanish)Doctor Mani has a very gentle hand when injecting. Would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Treats both my eyes for my diabetes. Gives you the best care he can, Exceptional Doctor.

Best Dr.

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I really have to say that at first I was skeptical about coming with Dr. Mani specially since the eyes are a very sensitive and delicate part of the body but with his knowledge and good manners he changed my mind. As soon as I walked in the clinic I was cordially greeted. I only waited for an hour and then i was back in the room with the Dr. He is such a wonderful caring guy. He really goes above and beyond to explain your condition and what is going on with your eyes. I really recommend this Dr. overall my experience was great and I wish we could have more Dr.s like him in the valley.

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Excellent man! So happy with my Doctor :)

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Called to schedule an appointment and the girl I spoke with Jossie was very nice and helpful. From the moment I walked in the staff was moving. By the time the Doctor saw my mother, he really took the time to explain her condition and the treatments needed to save her eyes. I had been taking my mom over to San Diego but I am sure she has better care with Dr. Mani. Out of this world care and it's a pleasure to see him for follow ups.

Excellent Service

Posted on June 14th, 2013

This is probably the best Doctor in the world. He is so caring and compassionate with all of his patients. I bring in my father for treatment of macular degeneration. He needs injections every 6 weeks and my father had seen different Doctors but when I brought him to see Dr. Majid he felt so at ease and comfortable that he looks foward to seeing him (not for the injections,but him) I am truly glad that there are still Doctors who actually care. Especially because my father is 78 years old and he needs that type of care. I 100% recommend this Doctor to EVERYONE! the staff is really nice as well.