inactive

Majid Mani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Mani is an excellent physician. He is very caring and gentle. He is the only doctor that I would feel comfortable injecting my eye. He is a very intelligent doctor and he goes out of his way to make sure my eyes are healthy.

February 26th, 2014
exceptional service
The staff and Doctor Mani are always so welcoming and efficient. I come down from Washington in the winter and it's always a pleasure to see him. He has expanded since I last visited him and he has several doctors that help him. It was to my liking that in one case Doctor Mani called his colleague and asked him for a second opinion right then and there. I realized that this is exactly what is in my best interest, Doctor Pons agreed with the treatment and now more than ever I am sure the treatment that is being done is what's best. I highly recommended Doctor Mani, and trust me when I say... you will never feel the same about any other Doctor :)

December 19th, 2013
Dr. Mani and his staff are very kind. He is very involved in our community. He even writes articles in our newspaper from time to time. Dr. Mani is a good soul and it reflects well on others.

September 20th, 2013
Very gentle and kind. He treats you like Family, not your ordinary Doctor :)

NICE AND CARING MAN
GREAT SERVICE FROM THE STAFF AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DOCTOR MANI.VERY NICE AND WELCOMING MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE.

September 20th, 2013
I woke up with what seemed to be pink eye so I went in as a walk in. Dr. Mani was away in a meeting but I agreed to see the Doctor that was seeing patients that day. Dr. Pons was very helpful and quick! He gave me a prescription for anti biotic and I had to follow up with him or Dr. Mani. I chose Dr. Mani just because he has been my Doctor for so long but I highly recommend either or. Very nice and helpful staff. The medical assistant that helped me (Jenny ) was very friendly & answered all my questions with a smile. Always very satisfied with my visits

August 13th, 2013
Huge office and friendly staff (All fluent in both English & Spanish)Doctor Mani has a very gentle hand when injecting. Would definitely recommend him to all my family and friends

August 13th, 2013
Treats both my eyes for my diabetes. Gives you the best care he can, Exceptional Doctor.

July 24th, 2013
First time visit to California Retina Associates and my expirience was wonderful. Dr Mani and his staff are very well aware of what they are doing. I was very pleased to see all his awards on the wall and his newspaper articals he writes for the Imperial Valley Press. Shows what dedication he has for his profession (not to mention his community) Very well recommended Doctor and truly a favorite here in the valley

July 24th, 2013
Very excited to see my Doctor nominated for "San Diego Top Doctor 2013 award". This man surely deserves this honor. Dr. Mani has been my Doctor since 2006. He is such a pleasure to be around, very likeable and kind. Unlike any Doctor I have seen before. Most Doctors are very cold and don't seem to care about one as a person. NOT DR. MANI, he makes you feel like family. I can guarantee you will have an unforgettable experience every time you visit him. Highly recommend him to anyone :)

July 19th, 2013
Best Dr.
I really have to say that at first I was skeptical about coming with Dr. Mani specially since the eyes are a very sensitive and delicate part of the body but with his knowledge and good manners he changed my mind. As soon as I walked in the clinic I was cordially greeted. I only waited for an hour and then i was back in the room with the Dr. He is such a wonderful caring guy. He really goes above and beyond to explain your condition and what is going on with your eyes. I really recommend this Dr. overall my experience was great and I wish we could have more Dr.s like him in the valley.

June 28th, 2013
Excellent man! So happy with my Doctor :)