Learn more about Dr. Majid Maybody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Maybody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maybody
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maybody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Maybody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maybody graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Maybody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Maybody MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Maybody practice?
- Dr. Majid Maybody has 1 office location.
Dr. Majid Maybody practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.