Learn more about Dr. Majid Maybody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Maybody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maybody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maybody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Maybody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maybody graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Maybody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Maybody MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Maybody practice?
- Dr. Majid Maybody has 1 office location.
Dr. Majid Maybody practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.