A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Maybody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Maybody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Maybody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maybody graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Maybody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Maybody MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Maybody practice?
- Dr. Majid Maybody has 4 office locations.
Dr. Majid Maybody practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See New York Radiologists.