A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Molaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Molaie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Molaie, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Molaie graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Molaie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Molaie MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Molaie practice?
- Dr. Majid Molaie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Majid Molaie practices Neurology near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Neurologists.