A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Saleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Saleem, Interventional Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Cancer Pain Management
- Intrathecal Pain Pumps
- radiofrequency ablation
- spinal cord stimulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saleem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Saleem MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Majid Saleem practice?
- Dr. Majid Saleem has 1 office location.
Dr. Majid Saleem practices Pain Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists and Little Rock Pain Management Doctors.