A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Sasanpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Sasanpour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Sasanpour, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasanpour graduated from Hamadan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sasanpour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Sasanpour MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Majid Sasanpour practice?
- Dr. Majid Sasanpour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Majid Sasanpour practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near North Arlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Nutley, NJ.
See North Arlington Internists and North Arlington Infectious Disease Doctors.