A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Sheikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Jamil Sheikh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Majid J. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Majid Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Majid Sheikh practices Internal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.