Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Majid Taj
Dr. Majid Taj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Presque Isle, ME, with other offices in Presque Isle, ME and Canton, MI (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Taj is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center, St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital. Dr. Taj has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Majid Taj has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Majid Taj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Presque Isle, ME.
Dr. Mohammed Aziz
Presque Isle, ME 0.01 mi20
Dr. Evgeny Kirsanov
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Presque Isle, ME 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Assini
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Presque Isle, ME 0.01 mi43