A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majid Taj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Taj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taj graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taj has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Mohammed-Abdul Taj MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Majid M. Taj practice?
- Dr. Majid Taj has 4 office locations.
Dr. Majid Taj practices Internal Medicine near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Adrian, MI.
See Maumee Internists.