Learn more about Dr. Majid Torabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majid Torabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torabi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majid Torabi, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torabi graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Torabi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majid Torabi FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Majid Torabi practice?
- Dr. Majid Torabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Majid Torabi practices Otolaryngology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Otolaryngologists.