Dr. Majid Torabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Majid Torabi?

Horrible Front Office

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Palm Springs

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Torabi takes care of my son and he does a very good job. I love the office staff in Palm Springs.

Unorganized office

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I never made it in to see the doctor. His office gets only a one star review today. Let's see if they can do better tomorrow. When you schedule the appointment and then call the day before the appointment, it would help to verify with the patient the location of the appointment if there are more than one locations for the same doctor. Your patients aren't all healthy enough to waste their day going to the wrong place and sitting in a cramped and crowded office for 45 mins until they inform you that you are at the wrong office. I spent 15 mins waiting on a handicapped spot and then another 45 mins in the uncomfortable office that was clearly overbooked and had the worst sinking chairs. The office was so small that I could smell my neighbor patients cigarette stench. The two girls were talking and do busy they weren't checking in people as they were signing in. Once we finally established I was at the wrong location they offered no help on setting the situation straight and went on to tell me that they had no future appointments at that location. How is that possible? I felt like it was reverse discrimination. Because we all know that white people cant be discriminated against.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

My children go to this doctor and always happy! Plus the candy they love at the end.

My nose!

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Been there few times, my sister goes too. Great doctor!

Dr. Torabi Majid

Posted on April 28th, 2014

I have never been treateded so rudely be a scheduling receptionist, like I was just a bother, I have had pain for 4 weeks, I was approved service and still will be another month to be seen, never mind. All the while the receptionist has horrible mannerism and zero proffessional skills, taking up her time just calling.

Posted on November 13th, 2013

I saw Dr. Torabi this week and was very unimpressed. First off, he was 1 hour late for our appointment. Then he was very rushed. He asked very few questions and seemed to jump to a conclusion with out an exam. After sticking a tube down my nose he gave me the impression I had no problems. I have had a cough for 19 months and it feels like something is in my throat and I have difficulty breathing. He also wondered by I came to see him since he stated he is and ENT. Well, I was referred to him by my PC. Hello....bed side manor was very poor. I was made to feel like I didn't matter. There was one staff member, a student from a local college doing her internship there that was great.

My child

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

My child saw Dr. Majid Torabi for his tonsils, and he was prompt, he took care of him, and scheduled a surgery date. My oldest was a patient of Dr.Torabi, and so is my family. I've been with him the past 5-years.

Great Experience

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Just saw Dr. Torabi before leaving back north, he has been very prompt to me for the past few years that I have been seeing him. Great experience, he is my ENT when I'm down in La Quinta.

WONDER FULL EXPERIENCE

Posted on January 17th, 2013

I WENT TO DR TORABI TO HAVE A T&A SURGERY THE EXPERINCE WAS WONDERFULL I WAS SCHEDULED RIGHT WAY PAIN WAS VERY LITTLE DR TORABI DID A GREAT JOB

GREAT STAFF

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I WENT THEIR TO HAVE MY TONSILS REMOVED WHEN MAKING MY APPOINTMEN THEIR THE STAFF WAS REALLY HELPFULL MY SURGERY WAS REALLY QUICK ..ALL THE NURSES WERE REALLY NICE BUT THE DOCTOR HAS TO WORK ON HIS BEDSIDE MANNER BUT OVERALL WAS GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE SURGERY

excellent office

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I went because i was having sinus problems and wanted to have surgery dr torabi right away diagnosis the problem got into surgery and im 1000 time better now all my visits were great excellent staff always friendly and smiling ...maybe the people that posted the comment below just had an attitude because this is a great office over all