A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majjida Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majjida Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majjida Bashir Ahmed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Majjida B. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Majjida Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Majjida Ahmed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians and Whittier Primary Care Doctors.