A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Major Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Major Blair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Major Blair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winn Parish Medical Center
- Lincoln General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Major Elliott Blair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Major E. Blair practice?
- Dr. Major Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Major Blair practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Orthopedic Surgeons.