A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Makeda Jones-Jacques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones-Jacques
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones-Jacques Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Makeda Jones-Jacques, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones-Jacques graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Jones-Jacques has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Makeda N Jones-Jacques MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Makeda N. Jones-Jacques practice?
- Dr. Makeda Jones-Jacques has 3 office locations.
Dr. Makeda Jones-Jacques practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.