A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Makeen Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Makeen Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yacoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Makeen K. Yacoub practice?
Dr. Makeen Yacoub practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Family Medicine, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, NY and Little Falls, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons and Clifton Family Physicians.