Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maki Rheaume
Dr. Maki Rheaume, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Carrollton, TX and Dublin, OH (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rheaume is affiliated with Northside Forsyth Hospital, Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth. She speaks English.
Dr. Maki Rheaume has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maki Rheaume is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Charles Scott
Internal Medicine, Urology
Atlanta, GA 0.44 mi42
Dr. Carter Kirk
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.46 mi
Dr. Kevin Cleary
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.48 mi31