A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Makoto Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Makoto Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Makoto Murakami Jones MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Makoto M. Jones practice?
- Dr. Makoto Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Makoto Jones practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors.