A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maksim Lapkovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maksim Lapkovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapkovsky graduated from Ross University, Roseau.
Dr. Lapkovsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maksim Lapkovsky MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maksim Lapkovsky practice?
- Dr. Maksim Lapkovsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maksim Lapkovsky practices Internal Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Allentown, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists.