Dr. Makunda Abdul-Mbacke MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Martinsville, VA

3.9

May 4th, 2017
Highly Recommended
If you want to find a doctor who makes you feel comfortable and is very easy to talk to with out judging or making you feel like just a number this is the one. She takes the time to talk with you and get to know you. She has never treated me like a number nor my daughter who goes to her as well. She is like family and that is a specialty that can't be taught. She just does it. Truly amazing doctor. Couldn't be happier. Her mom is amazing as well. I have been going to her since she first arrived here and I have no plans in changing.

October 24th, 2016
Excellent doctor
I started seeing Dr. Makunda Abdul-Mbacke since I first became pregnant. She handled the pregnancy and birth, and I've continued to see her as my primary care physicians. She is knowledgeable, attentive and thorough, and I'm very comfortable with her. Her staff is excellent, too.

May 23rd, 2016
I had a procedure done and everyone made me feel comfortable from the waiting room until I left. Dr. Mbake was very informative and told me what was going to happen and what was going on during the entire procedure.

June 22nd, 2015
great experience, very knowledgeable

January 28th, 2015
Dr. Mbacke is wonderful. She takes her time when she is with you. You don't feel rushed. And that is very important when you have a lot of concerns and questions.

December 16th, 2014
This was one of the worst experiences. The office and staff were extremely disorganized and unprofessional. The doctor did not transcend concern or genuine desire to help. She spent little to no time with me in obtaining history. She did not have good people skills. I waited for a long period of time. The lady at the front desk spoke in a disrespectful manner and did not seem together at all.