A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mal Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mal Homan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mal Homan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Homan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mal Rolland Homan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mal R. Homan practice?
- Dr. Mal Homan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mal Homan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellsboro, PA and Troy, PA.
See Sayre Internists and Sayre Endocrinologists.