A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mala Balakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mala Balakumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mala Balakumar, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakumar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Balakumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mala Murthy Balakumar MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mala M. Balakumar practice?
- Dr. Mala Balakumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mala Balakumar practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY.
See New Rochelle Surgeons.