A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mala Gaind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mala Gaind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mala Gaind, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaind graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaind has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mala Gaind BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mala Gaind practice?
- Dr. Mala Gaind has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mala Gaind practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.