A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mala Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mala Gupta, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mala Gupta MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Mala Gupta practice?
- Dr. Mala Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mala Gupta practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Kenner Pathologists.