Neurologist, Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 27th, 2012

overall ,this was such a healing and reassuring experience. I felt as though she truly listened and offered such a positive spin on how we could work together to make things better for my son.

magical dr show details magical dr
Apr 10th, 2011

not many drs are not like dr iyer. my two boys have known her for 10 years. i know her genuine concern and care is something. my son now sees joe mcarthy csw and i thank god for him too. thank you all staff included madison and zach

Billing show details Billing
by Confused and HURT on Jul 12th, 2010

Unfortunately I made billing arrangements with Alesha a prior office manager or billing personal. I called to make an appointment recently because I kept getting mail stating I was 45 days seen last been seen and 60 days. I never got a bill from the office since the last time being there. I paid $40 or $45 on my last appointment but I called and was told my bill went to collections and I could not get another appointment. Well I think that is crazy since I was not notified, I felt the secretary was rude and now I cannot be seen or get my medication that I need. The way she sounded was good luck, and pay the money now or suffer. NOT NICE...AT ALL...

Student show details Student
by Male College Student on Feb 24th, 2010

don't know what I'd do without her!