Neurologist, Psychiatrist

2780 Middle Country Rd
Ste 306
Lake Grove, NY 11755
631-981-8300
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 27th, 2012

overall ,this was such a healing and reassuring experience. I felt as though she truly listened and offered such a positive spin on how we could work together to make things better for my son.

|  magical dr  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

not many drs are not like dr iyer. my two boys have known her for 10 years. i know her genuine concern and care is something. my son now sees joe mcarthy csw and i thank god for him too. thank you all staff included madison and zach

|  Billing  |  show details
by Confused and HURT on Jul 12th, 2010

Unfortunately I made billing arrangements with Alesha a prior office manager or billing personal. I called to make an appointment recently because I kept getting mail stating I was 45 days seen last been seen and 60 days. I never got a bill from the office since the last time being there. I paid $40 or $45 on my last appointment but I called and was told my bill went to collections and I could not get another appointment. Well I think that is crazy since I was not notified, I felt the secretary was rude and now I cannot be seen or get my medication that I need. The way she sounded was good luck, and pay the money now or suffer. NOT NICE...AT ALL...

|  Student  |  show details
by Male College Student on Feb 24th, 2010

don't know what I'd do without her!