A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mala Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mala Sachdeva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mala Sachdeva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sachdeva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mala Sachdeva MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mala Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Mala Sachdeva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mala Sachdeva practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Nephrologists.