A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mala Setty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mala Setty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mala Setty, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Setty graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Setty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mala Setty MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mala Setty practice?
- Dr. Mala Setty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mala Setty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Pediatric Specialists.