A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mala Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mala Shetty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mala Shetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Shetty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shetty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mala Shetty practice?
Dr. Mala Shetty practices Internal Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists.