Dr. Mala Shetty MD Patient Reviews

January 6th, 2017
Excellent doctor!
Very caring and attentive.

May 14th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Shetty for more than 10 years. She may be a bit behind in her appointment times, but that is because she takes the time to listen to each of your concerns. She is a rare find in a doctor these days. I asked her if my daughter could become a patient and she said when she was less than 30 minutes behind for her appointments, consistently, she would accept new patients. I appreciated her honesty as well as her awareness of how she was perceived by her patients. For 10 or more years she has taken the time to listen to my concerns and complaints, to get to know me as a person as well as a patient and prescribe what she and I both agreed upon as the best possible next step in care for me. Above and beyond doesn't begin to say what she does every hour of every day as a health care professional.

April 14th, 2015
Caring doctor
Although you usually have to wait for your appointment to begin, it's because she never leaves a patient still wondering. She's a wonderful, caring Dr. and person.

February 23rd, 2015
The best, most competent, sweetest doctor anyone could ask for! Love her!! She is well worth the wait time!

March 14th, 2014
Not a Consumer-Friendly Experience
Today I called Dr Shetty's office to inquire about availability. She was recomended by 2 other providers and I am looking for a new PCP. The female that answered the phone informed me that Dr Shetty was not taking new patients. She also said what sounded like "her panels are full." I asked her to repeat and it sounded the same. Being a healthcare professional myself, and being unfamiliar with use of the word "panels" in a medical context, I asked "are you saying panels as in wall panels?" She hung up on me! Well, that says it all for me.