A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malabika Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malabika Kulkarni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Kulkarni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malabika Kulkarni BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Malabika Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Malabika Kulkarni has 1 office location.
Dr. Malabika Kulkarni practices Anesthesiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Anesthesiologists.