Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Norma show details Norma
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr Quigley is a leading HRT MD. I have driven 150 miles round trip to be a patient of his for the last 18 years. Unfortunately he doesn't accept Medicare - that's the only negative comment I have. I seldom recommend physicians, but I can do so in this case without any reservation whatsoever.

Rude, Condescending and Not Recommended show details Rude, Condescending and Not Recommended
by Anonymous on Apr 29th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

The title says it all. He does not listen or put his patients at ease in my experience. He cares only for what he thinks he knows. There are other ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Exceptional MD show details Exceptional MD
by Cathie on Jan 12th, 2010

His specialty is Gynecological Endocrinology: hormonal imbalance, pre and post menopause as well as routine gynecology. He believes in fine-tuning medications based on lab studies; not just one pill strength fits most. Willing to continue to pursue something until positive results are achieved. I have been seeing Dr. Quigley for at least 15 years. I am an RN and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

The best there is!!!! show details The best there is!!!!
Mar 15th, 2009

he is the best! So compassionate and caring and takes all the time you need. Truly a god send.