Learn more about Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Witter-hewitt graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Witter-hewitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Witter-hewitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt practice?
Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists and Atlanta Surgeons.