A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Witter-hewitt graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Witter-hewitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt practice?
- Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Malaika Witter-hewitt practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.