A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witter Hewitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witter Hewitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witter Hewitt graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Witter Hewitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malaika Manju Witter Hewitt MD is a female Allergist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Malaika M. Witter Hewitt practice?
- Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Allergy near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists and Decatur Allergists.