A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Witter Hewitt graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Witter Hewitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malaika Manju Witter Hewitt MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Malaika M. Witter Hewitt practice?
- Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.