Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Decatur, GA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Witter Hewitt is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, Dekalb Medical at North Decatur and Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta. Dr. Witter Hewitt has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt has the following 4 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Donald Nunn
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi25
Dr. Benjamin White
Atlanta, GA 0 mi40
Dr. E Hewitt
Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Allergy, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0 mi12