Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 31st, 2016
A great ENT.
Warm, professional, skillful, and caring; an awesome physician.

May 26th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Malaika Witter=Hewitt removed my grand daughter's tonsils and adenoids today and you could never ask for a better doctor. Our baby girl had such excellent care that she was able to go home the very same day. Dr. Wiiter answered all our questions and took the time and patience to explain everything to us so we did not even have many questions. She even waited for us to arrive at the recovery room before going to her next patient. The best doctor ever. Out little girl is very happy and so are we. Thank you Dr. Witter-Hewitt.

April 8th, 2016
I came in for tonsil stones which caused my bad breath. I was already hesitant to speak to a physician because of my condition. Dr. Witter-Hewitt did not make me feel at ease likely due to my pre-existing condition. I thought all physicians practiced UPC. Regardless, her bedside manners were subpar and on my second visit she asked me why I was present. I hope that she can someday think of her patients and not herself. I also hope no one has to ever experience what I experienced with her.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt has great bedside matter, She answered all my questions I had for her, Dr. Hewitt listened and explained my medical situation in layman's term . Very effective communicator I am very pleased with her.

May 13th, 2013
not impressed
I got there 30 min early and they told me she was on the way. The tech gave me a numbing agent and it had already worn off by the time she showed up an hour later. She seemed uncaring and uppity. Front desk was condescending. Will not go back.

November 27th, 2012
Needs to improve bedside manner.

November 21st, 2012
Very nice
She is great caring and very proffesional.

November 5th, 2009
Great physician!
Dr. Witter Hewitt is an excellent clinician. She took ample time on my first visit to evaluate and then talk to me about my options. Once I decided on surgery, she again took time answering all my questions. Her office staff and the surgery center staff did a great job letting me know ahead of time about financial matters. Afterwards, the clinicl staff and physician did a great job handling all of my concerns. I totally recommend this doctor!

October 22nd, 2009
Brash, condescending, unprofessional. I am sure her surgical skills are fine if you can get past the chip on her shoulder. She was not gentle with me at all and did not seem to care that she was inflicting pain, I would never recommend this doctor at this practice, but I would recommend either of of the the partners of the group.