Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt?

October 9th, 2017

Top notch Professional-

Dr Witter-Hewitt performed a Thryoidectomy on me 8/4/2017 and is to be congratulated on the time she took preparing me for the surgery, the excellent results she obtained during the 41/2 hr procedure, and how right on cue her predictions were regarding post op recovery. One could not have asked for better service. I have no scarring from the removal of the left lobe of my thyroid which had been elongated down behind my collarbone almost down to the top of my heart. She left the right portion of the thyroid hence no meds post surgery and I required no post op pain meds. Alround excellent care...

October 4th, 2017

Compassionate and Super Competent

When I was suddenly debilitated by migraine headaches, I knew something out of the ordinary was wrong. A physician myself, I didn't accept when primary care, neurology, dentistry, endodontics all told me I would just have to learn to deal. Thankfully, my dentist recommended seeing an ENT. Because Dr. Witter-Hewitt had operated on both of my children, she was a natural choice. As I hoped, she was able to diagnose an uncommon illness, concha bullosa. We tried medical management and ultimately she performed a surgical procedure that cured my headaches. I was so scared during that time - having never had a serious medical illness. She was compassionate, competent, and went above and beyond. I have referred everyone of my friends and family to her. She is the real deal.

October 4th, 2017

Dr. Witter Hewitt is the best of the best! She is extremely knowledgable, trustworthy and kind. I have recommended her to many of my friends who had a wonderful experience, as well. She is fantastic with children as well as adult patients and we will be returning to her if the need arises!

May 31st, 2016

A great ENT.

Warm, professional, skillful, and caring; an awesome physician.

May 27th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Malaika Witter=Hewitt removed my grand daughter's tonsils and adenoids today and you could never ask for a better doctor. Our baby girl had such excellent care that she was able to go home the very same day. Dr. Wiiter answered all our questions and took the time and patience to explain everything to us so we did not even have many questions. She even waited for us to arrive at the recovery room before going to her next patient. The best doctor ever. Out little girl is very happy and so are we. Thank you Dr. Witter-Hewitt.

April 8th, 2016

I came in for tonsil stones which caused my bad breath. I was already hesitant to speak to a physician because of my condition. Dr. Witter-Hewitt did not make me feel at ease likely due to my pre-existing condition. I thought all physicians practiced UPC. Regardless, her bedside manners were subpar and on my second visit she asked me why I was present. I hope that she can someday think of her patients and not herself. I also hope no one has to ever experience what I experienced with her.

March 1st, 2016

Dr. Malaika Witter Hewitt has great bedside matter, She answered all my questions I had for her, Dr. Hewitt listened and explained my medical situation in layman's term . Very effective communicator I am very pleased with her.

November 27th, 2012

Needs to improve bedside manner.

November 21st, 2012

Very nice

She is great caring and very proffesional.

November 5th, 2009

Great physician!

Dr. Witter Hewitt is an excellent clinician. She took ample time on my first visit to evaluate and then talk to me about my options. Once I decided on surgery, she again took time answering all my questions. Her office staff and the surgery center staff did a great job letting me know ahead of time about financial matters. Afterwards, the clinicl staff and physician did a great job handling all of my concerns. I totally recommend this doctor!

October 22nd, 2009

Brash, condescending, unprofessional. I am sure her surgical skills are fine if you can get past the chip on her shoulder. She was not gentle with me at all and did not seem to care that she was inflicting pain, I would never recommend this doctor at this practice, but I would recommend either of of the the partners of the group.

August 4th, 2016