A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malaika Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malaika Woods is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malaika Woods, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Woods has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson County Hospital
- St. Luke`s East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malaika N Woods MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Malaika N. Woods practice?
- Dr. Malaika Woods has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Malaika Woods practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lees Summit, MO.