A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malak Zacca-Shammas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malak Zacca-Shammas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malak Zacca-Shammas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacca-Shammas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Zacca-Shammas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malak Zacca-Shammas MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malak Zacca-Shammas practice?
- Dr. Malak Zacca-Shammas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Malak Zacca-Shammas practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.