A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malathi Chamarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malathi Chamarthi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malathi Chamarthi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Renal Tuberculosis
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamarthi graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamarthi has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malathi Chamarthi MD is a female Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Malathi Chamarthi practice?
- Dr. Malathi Chamarthi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Malathi Chamarthi practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.