A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malathi Koli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malathi Koli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malathi Koli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koli graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow.
Dr. Koli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malathi V Koli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malathi V. Koli practice?
- Dr. Malathi Koli has 1 office location.
Dr. Malathi Koli practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.