A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malathi Koli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malathi Koli is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malathi Koli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koli graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow.
Dr. Koli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malathi V Koli MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Malathi V. Koli practice?
- Dr. Malathi Koli has 1 office location.
Dr. Malathi Koli practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.