A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malathi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malathi Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Park Hospital Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malathi Shah MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Malathi Shah practice?
- Dr. Malathi Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malathi Shah practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.