Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malathi Venkatesan
Dr. Malathi Venkatesan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, GA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Venkatesan is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh. Dr. Venkatesan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Malathi Venkatesan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Malathi Venkatesan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.
Dr. Biswashree Chaudhury
Dr. Amy Weintrob
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jilian Cai
Transplant Surgery, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine